Wednesday 28 October 2015

Concept Art

Final Major Project Concept Art 

Over the past few weeks I have been gathering resources for ideas for what to do with my environment. I have been drawing concepts for ideas that I have come up with, Below is a building design I had come up with.

This is a simple skyscraper with windows going the full length of the building with a glass roof, this is what the building would look like normally.




This is a general idea of what I what the building to look like when I have it fully textured. It will be run down and full of moss and vines on the windows, cracks will be visible as along the building as nature slowly reclaims the city.



Tree Concept Art

These are some tree concepts that I have drawn up to give a better idea on what I want my trees to look like and to give an idea on how I am thinking of creating the trees. 




Building Concepts

Drawings of building designs to put in my environment.



No comments:

Post a Comment